Hello, i have few question and hope you can help me.
My fiancee received an offer in Shanghai and we are moving by the beginning of February 2017.
I am coming with him on a Tourist visa with the validity of 30 days. i will be looking for a house and do other stuff that we need on relocation.
I have a concern with regards to my visa which is only 30 days valid.
Can i apply for a job while i am in China or is there any chance i can be employ?
Also we are looking to have an apartment in French Concession area, how much is the apartment range for a 1 bedroom and what is the best option we can have.

Thank you and look forward for your comments.

Madz

Cigna Global Health Insurance.

Moving your family abroad can be intimidating, but learning about medical options such as family health insurance early on can help you settle successfully.

• Comprehensive Family coverage, wherever you go
  • Paediatric coverage for well-child visits & immunizations
  • Access to dental and orthodontic care
  • 24/7 multilingual Customer Service

Get a quote from Cigna Global (10% off family health plans in June)

International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!