Hello, i have few question and hope you can help me.
My fiancee received an offer in Shanghai and we are moving by the beginning of February 2017.
I am coming with him on a Tourist visa with the validity of 30 days. i will be looking for a house and do other stuff that we need on relocation.
I have a concern with regards to my visa which is only 30 days valid.
Can i apply for a job while i am in China or is there any chance i can be employ?
Also we are looking to have an apartment in French Concession area, how much is the apartment range for a 1 bedroom and what is the best option we can have.

Thank you and look forward for your comments.

Madz

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.