Posted by jntlllsn
on 5 Dec 2017

Everything on my pad is out of order in China... I mean everything... Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and... This must be the internet censorship from the government here. Anyone who can help?

ejnnns on 13 Dec 2017
 There are already very good solutions to it though. VPN topics will be blocked by the Chinese government. Just do not talk about it in the open. Send email instead. Take it easy. The ones with similar inquiries are welcome to contact me via email, too.
nynafrank on 5 Aug 2018

Hai just wondering what are the solution for the censorship? 

tompitman on 27 Sep 2019

There is censorship in China and they block many western websites, including gmail, facebook, instagram, as well as all the best known newspaper websites. You need to download a good VPN software to access these sites. The paid ones are best I'm afraid.

Here are five of the best options.

ExpressVPN. Best all-round VPN for China. ...
NordVPN. Dedicated to bypassing the Great Firewall. ...
VyprVPN. Great balance of speed and security. ...
PureVPN. Optimised for China. ...
Buffered VPN.

WhatsApp won't work either. Almost all expats use WeChat. For more info, see http://www.expatarrivals.com/asia-pacific/china/keeping-touch-china