Posted by dearmisalin
Hi, I have over 10 year working experiences and try to spend 2 year in study different field in Budapest for doing something different. Plan to bring my daughter to experience Budapest's life with me. Is it suitable for her to be in Local School? How hard for an english speaking kid to go Local School? I understand that international school is better for her to settle in, also want her to be integrated into local environment. Thanks, Misa
dearmisalin on 19 Jul 2016 - 21:56
Thanks both. Do you know where I can find registration process info for local schools? Thanks,
Meagan on 19 Jul 2016 - 07:38
Hi dearmisalin,

Public school in Budapest is likely to be very difficult for a child that doesn't speak the Hungarian language. For this reason, an international school may be a better option. For more information, please see the Expat Arrivals Education and Schools in Budapest page.

Best of luck with your move.

BrainTeaser556 on 19 Jul 2016 - 11:57
I learnt kids are good with learning new language quickly. Study you child closely to see how fast she can learn the language. It will be of great advantage to her latter on. Best of luck.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell