I'm looking for a good and cheap mover to Eastern Europe. Liverpool > Budapest Has anyone good experiences ?
Anonymous (not verified) on 3 Jan 2013 - 21:51
Hi , My experience is cheap mover is cheap moving! Depends how you would like to move also . if you want air or ground . You go separate or container, how many boxes you need , you pack or they pack ? try to call the Hungarian Embassy , they might have some cheaper hungarian company on file for moving. They might give you a better price. However working with an International company has also its advantages. Insurance, full responsibility, regular schedules. Of course they are more expensive. Here is a link with some company names : http://hungary.usembassy.gov/relocation.html from these companies I was working with Crown, AGS and Interdean, they are all professional and very good, they are not cheap though . But you might have a chance if they can combine your shipping with someone else. I advise you to ask moving quote from a number of companies. make sure they include the insurance. Good luck!