Posted by kran57
Hello i have received a job offer in dubai and my employer has already started my visa procedures. Recently i got a better offer and i want to take it . I was thinking to ask my current employer to cancel my visa so as i can move to the other job . I was wondering cancelling a new work visa would have any consequences on my next work visa when is being done ? Confused about the legal impact of work visa. I have not moved to dubai yet and i do want to take the right decision . Pls advise !
PattyWilson on 9 Sep 2018 - 14:41

Shouldn't be a problem but the first one will need to be cancelled before the second one can start