Posted by kran57
Hello i have received a job offer in dubai and my employer has already started my visa procedures. Recently i got a better offer and i want to take it . I was thinking to ask my current employer to cancel my visa so as i can move to the other job . I was wondering cancelling a new work visa would have any consequences on my next work visa when is being done ? Confused about the legal impact of work visa. I have not moved to dubai yet and i do want to take the right decision . Pls advise !
PattyWilson on 9 Sep 2018 - 14:41

Shouldn't be a problem but the first one will need to be cancelled before the second one can start

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell