Posted by Sunitha
I am Indian, recently moved to Lusaka. Wanted to learn musical instruments and swimming to make myself engaged with activities. Please let me know the institute name place which are genuine in teaching.
leopard on 27 Apr 2019 - 08:52

Hi, I have the same question. I like to take Guitar lessons and Drums. Did you get any response or do you know how to find a good teacher?

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.