Posted by Sunitha
I am Indian, recently moved to Lusaka. Wanted to learn musical instruments and swimming to make myself engaged with activities. Please let me know the institute name place which are genuine in teaching.
leopard on 27 Apr 2019 - 08:52

Hi, I have the same question. I like to take Guitar lessons and Drums. Did you get any response or do you know how to find a good teacher?

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global Health Insurance - 10% off any plans bought in November and December 2023

With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.

International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!