I have lived in Valencia for two years now but am still unable to really grasp the language. I have made many friends through my son’s school and so have had conversations on a daily basis.  However, I feel that they are getting frustrated with my lack of being fluency, and I now feel that taking an intensive Spanish course is best. Can anyone recommend a course as I am overwhelmed with which schools are best and would really like a recommendation and to also make some new friends along the way.

At 34 learning a new language is harder than I had realised.

Thanks, 

Gemma
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Feb 2016 - 13:09
Hi Gemma, I'm not sure if you are still looking but I did an intensive course at Taronja at the end of last year and though they were really good. Ewen
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Feb 2016 - 05:48
Hi Ewen

Thanks for the suggestion. 
I have informed Gemma about your suggestion, so she may be in touch.

Kind regards,
Alex

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell