Posted by Gillian
on 13 Oct 2016
I'm looking to start private english classes in Valencia. I have had a lot of interest from an ad that I posted online so I now need to find a place to hold the classes. In San Sebastian there was a cultural centre which was a perfect place to teach but I haven't found anywhere suitable in Valencia yet. Ideally I would like to find a place with free wifi, quiet but where I'd be able to play audio files and we could talk at full volume. Does this place exist in Valencia? Thanks for your help!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.