Posted by arjunpawar

Hello,

I'm indian national and got offer from one employer in Warsaw PL with 15000 PLN as gross monthly with Visa assistance.

I would like to know - is that salary fine for family with 1 kid?

Thanking you in advance.
Arjun

Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Dec 2016 - 13:39
Hi Arjun. It depends on where you are thinking of living in Warsaw. Although accommodation is not expensive relative to other European countries, it could cost one third of your salary to have a nice apartment and of course this is a Gross Salary and not Net of deductions. Best to check what the net amount would be then take into account living expenses. Travel is very cheap. Hope that helps a bit. Basia
Anonymous (not verified) on 5 Feb 2017 - 15:07
hello I am from Nepal is there any ability of getting working visa in Poland..