Posted by gaboristvan80
on 16 Mar 2016
Dear All, I am a qualified teacher of English as a Foreign Language/ English as a Second Language from Hungary. However, I am not sure at all, whether I am allowed to apply for English teaching vacancies in Austria (Vienna), or not. I have an MA (university) degree in teaching English language and literature - I am a philologist. I graduated at a Hungarian institution. I have seven years of practice in teaching in public schools and 17 years of experience in private teaching, and in language exam preparations. Shall I take any international teachers' exams before applying? In Austria, I wolud like to teach either in a public or in an international school. Can anyone help me by providing relevant and trustworthy information on this subject? Kind regards, Gabor

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue