Posted by ashtonkobler
Hello, I am a Canadian living in Australia with my Aussie husband. I am looking to apply to a graduate program at the University of Vienna. The visas/working rights, etc. are so confusing to me as there is no student visa!

What do you think the best way to go about this is? How can I move and gain working rights while studying? My husband can continue to do his job remotely in Vienna so working rights for him are not a problem. What must he do though to get a residence permit? Should we move and then apply or apply from Australia in advance? I heard that you have to prove accommodation for up to 1 year, how is this possible? I'd love to hear from someone that has done this! Thanks very much!

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue