hi there...we are a family of 5 me my partner and 3 young girls and thinking of a relocation to Holland threw my partners work the offer of work is in Coeverden but from what I can see from online research its quite small and a little out of the way!!!!!! we would be more than happy to live in a 30-45 min driving radius from here if the place and amenities were right just want some advice...tips..help on any info anyone with families might have regarding areas to look@ or to avoid....schools.....facilities etc we have a nearly 8 year old so primary school((maybe international)) is a must and also 4 year old and 18 mth old so nurseries too any help please????? :-)

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue