Posted by Anclewyn
on 30 Dec 2017

HI There

I am really looking at finding a employer who will offer me a job to move to Poland. What is the easiest way to go about and what Company's look at employing English Speaking poeple

I do not have a professional degree but a lot of work experience in the retail Supermarket business.

I have been traveling to Poland several times and just love the country being the reason I want to look at living in Poland

regards

alewyn

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.