Posted by basithsiraj
Dear all please any one give me an answer to my question . I got selected in a shipping company in Bahrain . I Want know how long it will take to get work visa .
Meagan on 19 Jan 2017 - 06:49
Hi, please scroll up to the top of this page, I've answered the same question in full there.
Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Jan 2017 - 05:05
How many days it will take for visa issued
Meagan on 28 Sep 2016 - 15:03

The length of time it takes to get a work visa varies according to many different factors. It can be anywhere from three days to ten days to two weeks to a month. If you'd like to learn more about the work visa application process, have a look at our Work Permits for Bahrain page.

Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Dec 2016 - 13:13
how can i get an employee in bahrain?