Posted by Alia

I'm a Indonesian lady from Jakarta Indonesia,
single mother with a son, 9 years old.
I had a career in Indonesia as a Secretary in a Big 4 Tax Consultant Company.
i earn good for it.

As i love to travel a lot, there's a time i travel to Turkey - Istanbul and Directly fall in love with this country and city.

i have a big plan in moving to Turkey - Istanbul, bringing along my son there, there will be some questions in my head for this matter:

- is it possible living in Istanbul with Office Secretary as my main Career? does the job earn well in Istanbul?
- Is it easy to get the good price Flats in Istanbul?
- I heard about the İmam Hatip Lisesi School for children, is there anyone knowing about this school? how i access the detail about this school?

thanks for all of your help.

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.