Posted by Alia

I'm a Indonesian lady from Jakarta Indonesia,
single mother with a son, 9 years old.
I had a career in Indonesia as a Secretary in a Big 4 Tax Consultant Company.
i earn good for it.

As i love to travel a lot, there's a time i travel to Turkey - Istanbul and Directly fall in love with this country and city.

i have a big plan in moving to Turkey - Istanbul, bringing along my son there, there will be some questions in my head for this matter:

- is it possible living in Istanbul with Office Secretary as my main Career? does the job earn well in Istanbul?
- Is it easy to get the good price Flats in Istanbul?
- I heard about the İmam Hatip Lisesi School for children, is there anyone knowing about this school? how i access the detail about this school?

thanks for all of your help.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue