The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers to Kenya
The Expat Arrivals Kenya PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Kenya.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course on what to expect from Kenyan culture
- The lowdown on expat housing, finding a home in Kenya, and organising utilities
- A quick look at banking and taxes in Kenya
- An in-depth explanation of the business climate, tips on doing business and business etiquette
- Comprehensive cost of living section examining expenses and hidden costs
- Overview of the Kenyan healthcare system
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and admission
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.