Posted by Brown San
I will be moving to Malaysia soon and work out of Petaling Jaya. What would be the rental for a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment? Alternatively how much would I have to budget for a 2 bedroom apartment in a serviced apartment building.
Thanks for the help.
Jess_20419 on 6 Jan 2017 - 03:51
Hi Brown, The amount in MYR. I got a unit in PJ for rental. Do ctc. Thanks.
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Mar 2017 - 14:31
There are a number of websites that deal with Malaysian properties.Mudah.my ; propertyguru.my ; mitula.my etc. You can get a general range there for the type of rental you are seeking. Always check to see if they have conditions (condo fees, deposits, fees for using facilities) and realize you might be able to bargain a little for upgrades in furniture or price for long-term leasing.
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Mar 2017 - 10:34
Hi, I will be moving to Malaysia soon and work out of Selangor Darul Eshan. What would be the rental for a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment in a nearby residental area?
KHOng on 10 Jul 2017 - 17:10
Hi Jeff, Fully furnished 2 bedrooms depending on location. Currently there is new and expats preferred apartment in Bandar Sunway due to its better facilities and connectivity cost around RM 2.5K to RM 3K depending on floor view and level. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8w3GZXhPc&t=60s We provide service to expats to rent apartments and other services. https://youtu.be/tQBV6BGyqas The recently rented apartment. Feel free to contact me when required. HEXAGON CHOICE www.hexagonchoice.com

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell