I'm a British citizen who plans to move to Brussels soon. I'm not working, but wish to rent a little studio flat for about 10 months and study the language and culture. I have 12000 Euros and receive a small monthly income of 90 Euros. Would the authorities consider these funds sufficient to issue me a residency permit? Olu
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Aug 2015 - 12:44
Hi Olu,

I would advise you to contact your nearest embassy to see if the funds will suffice. Also have a look at our cost of living page for Brussels in preparation for your trip. 

Good luck with your studies,

Alex

Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Aug 2015 - 14:10
Thanks for your advice, Alex. Although I did make a slight mistake there. I receive a weekly income of 90 Euros, not monthly. I have emailed the embassy. Olu

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.