on 30 Oct 2015
I have a job opportunity in Brussels but have only just started doing research on the area.  My first and chief question is about how far my salary would go in Belgium, specifically living in Brussels.  I would make $150,000 with some additional benefits like a company vehicle, paid health insurance, some various vouchers, and 38 days of holiday/vacation leave.  Would this be a good deal in Brussels?  I am, at present, totally without a clue.

I had an opportunity to move to Zurich a few years ago and researched it a lot but we ended up not moving because of partners health at the time.  Switzerland was crazy expensive and I found that, even though the job was a good one even for Switzerland, it still wasn't good enough to make a move from the US.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.