Hi, I'm from Australia and my husband, I and our two children (2 and 4) will be moving to Whitefield, Bangalore in a couple of months for work. I'll be in Whitefield this week to look at schools, places to live, etc from 12 - 14 Jan inclusive and was hoping to have coffee with another expat wife (e.g., British, Aussie, Kiwi, American) to see how you've found it, what challenges you've had, any tips, any thoughts re schools, etc. If anyone has an hour or two to spare, it would be much appreciated. Michelle
Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Mar 2016 - 13:38
This post might be late, but please do look up the Overseas Women's Club (OWC) and ExpatLife India run by Ema Trinidad
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Mar 2016 - 12:31
Hi Michelle, I see no one else has responded to your comment. I am an American female who is also looking into moving to Whitefield. You mentioned that you would be moving there soon and I was wondering if you had already settled in. If so I would like to know your experience so far or see if you would be willing to meet up in August/ September (my estimated time of moving). Other then that hopefully you get in contact with a nice community of people who can help you out.
expathelper on 20 Oct 2016 - 10:18
Hi Michelle and the other american person. I would like to help you by getting you informed about all the best expat mingling communities and i also teach hindi language and indian culture. So if you wanna know please contact me by sending me your e-mail id and cell phon number. Rakesh

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.