I am living in India with Business Visa. I don't have any salary India, have I need to pay any taxes? On the other with my business visa if I don't spend more than 180 days without going out of the country I don't need to register in FRO, but I live here, what is the regulations in this matter? Thanks

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.