Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to work as an IT consultant for a Japanese company.I will raise an invoice every month and they will do the wire transfer to my account. 1.What are all the taxes that will be applicable for the income.(Service tax,income tax .etc..)how much %? 2. I am also consulting another company in India till now can i become full time employee (drawing salary) there and do the consultation to the japan company? Please clarify these things. Thanks in advance. kumar

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.