We're moving to Argentina in the summer and I still need to organise schools for my kids, aged 9 and 11. We're coming from the States so I'd like them to continue their education according to the American curriculum if possible. Can anyone suggest any good international schools in Buenos Aires, particularly ones that follow an American curriculum?
Candice on 10 Apr 2013
Hi Sally

Yes there are most certainly International Schools in Buenos Aires that follow the American curriculum. One of the most prestigious is the Lincoln School.  

Have a look at our page on International Schools in Buenos Aires for a list of schools and links to their websites. Also see Education and Schools in Buenos Aires for more information about the school system in general. 

The best of luck in finding a suitable school.

Candice