Posted by Rakesh1965
I have been trying to search for chemistry faculty jobs in Buenose Aires and nearby cities viz. La Platta . please let me know How to find a chemistry faculty (English Medium ) job in the School/college Buenos Aires Argentina . Is it possible for you to give the list of recruiters
Meagan on 5 Sep 2016 - 07:49

While I'm not able to give you specific advice about your industry in particular, you may find it helpful to read our guides to Working in Buenos Aires and Working in Argentina, both of which include advice on looking for jobs.

Best of luck with your search.