Posted by jodiesummers
Hi, We have 2 kids under 3 and a dog. Anyone able to recommend a safe and nice area? What are the names of the suburbs I should be looking at? Are there gated communities? or is that sort of security unnecessary? Thanks Jodie
Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Sep 2016
I think Denarau Island is probably the best but rent is expensive. It is gated and safe. Fantasy Island and Naisoso Island are expensive and gated but have limited infrastructure so you would need a vehicle. Martintar and Namaka are semi decent.
Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Sep 2016
Thank you. Denarau is out as we have a dog. I'm going to look into the other areas. Thank you.