Posted by Robroy60
Hi recently purchased a property in Alcaidesa and wanted to know the best way to purchase a car 2nd or new?
Meagan on 27 Jun 2017 - 08:31
Hey there,

We have a detailed guide on the process of purchasing a car that should help you get started: Buying a Car in Spain

Hope this helps!

mav1 on 31 Mar 2018 - 09:02
You cant get a cheap second hand car in Spain as they don't depreciate much. I went to a reputable dealer who gave me 1 years warranty on the car and did all the transfer work into the price. It's a 2007 car and was 4 times more expensive than in the UK but I am happy with it and having the warranty gives peace of mind