Posted by lynna
on 10 Feb 2017
I am a single senior woman wanting to move from US to Costa del Sol in a few months. I have visited in the past and I think I would like to move to Malaga. How do I find someone who can help me find a rental?
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Feb 2017 - 08:54
Hi Lynna, 

Your best bet is to contact local estate agents who have the best information on properties in the local area.

I would suggest you start by reading our accommodation in Spain which  provides some background on the process for expats.

Best of luck

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell