Hi, myself & husband along with our 10 year old daughter, are seriously considering a move to the Costa Del Sol in the next 10 months. I'm at present looking at schools and would appreciate any info regarding choosing State or International. At present I'm leaning more towards International, though I really want her to learn spanish, I think at her age it would be too much for her to cope with being placed in a spanish school. Then again there's the costs of international schools, they seem very expensive.
Any info would be much appreciated.
Kindest Regards
Jacqui

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell