Posted by skmukherjee
Please let me know availability of Sweet water Fish in Lagos. I am from India and wondering whether I can get certain items from home here.
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Jun 2016 - 15:00

Hi skmukherjee,

Lagos has a thriving Indian community, so you should be able to find items from home in some of the local supermarkets, and you will have several Indian restaurants to choose from when eating out, depending on the area in which you live. Where in Lagos will you be living?

Read our interview with Anvaya, an Indian expat living in Lagos, for more information on her life in Nigeria.

Cayley
skmukherjee on 2 Jun 2016 - 17:04
Is there Bangladeshi shops available in Lagos? Hope there I will get sweet water raw fish..

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.