Posted by Thomsonblore

I am an Indian, Civil Engineer with 25 yrs experience. What salary should I ask for the position of Construction Project Manager for a MNC in Nigeria. What salary should I quote excluding furnished accom / food / Tax / Transport / Medical / Airfare, etc. Other than salary + afore mentioned facilities, what should I ask for ? I should be able to send back home min INR 300,000 pm (USD 4600 pm).

Regards/Thomas

EmmaL on 21 Nov 2017 - 06:51
Hi Thomas

Your expected salary will depend largely on experience and your specific line of work as well as your personal standard of living. Read our article on salaries for expats in Nigeria for a general overview. You could also try Salary.com for an estimate of what you could expect.

Hope this helps,

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.