Hi. I’m living in Israel, I get a B1 visa because my partner is israeli and I would like to travel back home to expend the Christmas holidays with my family but I don’t know if I can go out and come back to the country whenever I want or if I have to get some permit. I wrote to the israeli Minister of Interior but they are not answering me. Does somebody know something about this? Thank you.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue