Posted by outcast42
I am a retired female living on benefits with a small pension. What are my chances of moving to spain?
Julia Stein on 25 Apr 2016 - 14:44
Your chances depend on your savings, your demands and current conditions of living. If you are going to rent, rental price depends on area in Spain you are going live in. I have too few facts to count your chances
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:59
hi your chances are 50%50 this is so because you have been retired and unless you contact an expert to help you.i can recommend one for you and you should contact him and listen to what he is going to tell you.here is his email adress joethompsons003@gmail.com