on 9 Feb 2014
Hello, everybody! I am working in an embassy and got an appointment to Vienna in Austria. I have a son, he is a pupil in the 9th grade and he studies in the American school in Ankara. He knows 3 languages, except German. Could he join public bilingual schools? What does he need for that? I would appreciate any comments and web links to any bilingual schools.
Anonymous (not verified) on 4 Apr 2014 - 18:25
my son is in 9th English medium in india can he join bilingual school he has no idea of german language is it necessary to know german to join bilingual