1. I want know Cost of living for an individual person to live on his own. How much money do we need to have.
2. What is the average/minimum salary for a commerce graduate ( with 1 year experience).
3. Safety, Security, availability of wwate.. Cost of internet.
4. what is the currency in Zambia and its exchange rates.
5. Please answer my above questions, I appreciate answers from someone who is from Lusaka.
Expat Health Insurance
If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.