I'm moving to Minneapolis in November. Just wondering whether I will need to buy a car or can I rely on the public transport in Mennapolis? I hear drivers in Minnesota are the friendliest in the US? Is this true? 
Xavier on 8 Aug 2013
Hi Dave,

Have a look at the Getting Around in Minneapolis page to get a general idea of transport in the city. If you intend on living outside of the city, you will probably need a car to get around. The reputation of drivers in Minnesota is good and they are known for being some of the friendliest drivers in the USA.

Otherwise, public transport in Minneapolis is of a high standard and would be easy to use.

Hope this helps,

Xavier