i am going to libya in july month for computer engineer This countery is safe or not safe for outsider worker please note down Dangers Area name(there crime is high)
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Apr 2014 - 15:51
thanks Xavier
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Apr 2014 - 13:26
Hi Anil, you are the second person I am responding to with a query on Libya. I have never been to Libya but this is what I recommend. I am an Australian Citizen and the Australian Govt. offers travel advice to its citizen at: http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Libya ........... This may not offer you full advice but will help. My word of caution ... whatever happens, do NOT give your passport to anyone, not even to your employer, regardless. Let me know if I can be more help to you. Please visit my website: www.expatslifecoaching.com and let me know how I can help you or your friends through my professional service. Good luck.
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Apr 2014 - 08:34

Hi Anil

Have a look at our Safety in Libya page which was written by a risk analyst. The majority of problems have been restricted to certain areas and where foreigners are affected, this seems largely restricted to certain individuals, such as diplomatic staff.

My advice to you would be to read up on the situation there as much as possible, and try and discuss the situation with someone who has recently worked there, or who is currently employed at the company.

Good luck,

Xavier

Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Apr 2014 - 17:42
Its better to stay india only...its not still safe for expats in libya.
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 May 2014 - 17:50
Dear friends I have been offered a job in Tripoli Harbour ( Western part ) is it safe to work in the present scenario pls advise

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell