I have been offered a HR Managerial position in Benghazi in an international hospital which is being constructed. I am a lady from India. Should I join now considering the latest scenario in Libya though people over there says since its in the outskirts, there is no problem. What should I do? They have offered me 3000 Euros plus accomdation and car with driver and 3 times travel to India and back. Please guide me.

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.