I got an offer in Libya(Tripoli) company called Mafaza Free Zone Company.Company provided Business visa it already stamped on my passport.How the country we can adapt easily how the culture and safety. Please tell me as I am indian ,it is right to go there and working with company. ChandrasekarMS
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Apr 2014 - 13:16
Hi Chandrasekar, I have never been to Libya but I had the opportunity to go to Tanzania a while ago which I declined due to country's bad economic condition. Currently I live in Australia and the Australian Govt. issues Travel Advice to its citizens on this website: http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Libya If at all you decide to go to Libya I caution you NOT to give your passport to your employer or to anyone for any reason. Please feel free to visit my website: www.expatslifecoaching.com to see how I can help you further. Good luck.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell