Expert Info

Posted by
on 22 Dec 2014
Newspapers, job centres, recruitment agencies? We are coming over in April 2015 looking for interviews. I am an experienced Artworker, working on AppleMacs. How do you get a national insurance number? Do you go to the American embassy in San Diego? We want to buy or own house and put our money in an American Bank. Can you tell us if that is enough for us to stay in the country or do we have to apply for a visa as we have been told that we can stay in the country for 90 days without a visa. Will we be able to stay if I buy a house and get a job?
Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Dec 2014 - 07:55
You didn't mention which country you are from. Normally the tourist visa grants you 6 months. But it really depends on which country you are from. If you overstay, you cannot come to US for ten years. So, be careful about that. Buying a house does not give you the right to stay or work in the US. But if you can find a employer who is willing to hire you, you can apply for H-1 (highly skilled workers). Please consult a lawyer for that or search US immigration website.

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance

Cigna Global

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!