on 26 Oct 2015
Hi All! I am pretty new to Glasgow, Scotland (about a year), moved here to take care of a sick relative who unfortunately passed away. I fell in love with Glasgow and I have decided to make it my permanent home! I'm struggling to find a permanent position and would really appreciate any help that anyone can offer. I'm a dual US and UK citizen and I have extensive expierience in office management and executive administration in a demanding NYC office environment. I really appreciate any and all help and feedback!!! Sincerely, Suzanne Harte Sueharte3@gmail.com
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Oct 2015 - 06:42
Hi Suzanne,

As you can see in our Working in Glasglow guide, we advise expats who move to Glasglow without a secured position that networking is a valuable resource. However if this proves fruitless, consider signing up with an employment agency for further help.

Where in Glasglow are you based?

Kind regards,
Alex
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Oct 2015 - 09:54
Hi Alex- Thank you so much for your reply. I currently live in Neilston, but I am open to opportunities all over Glasgow. I am excited about connecting with fellow expats and building my professional and social network. Best, Suzanne

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell