on 20 Dec 2014
Hi, I want to know that Can employer apply for work permit before expat reach to Egypt? If yes how much time does it take in processing of work permit?
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Dec 2014 - 07:13
Hi I am azhar uddin I need visa for work. How much cost for visa.
Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Feb 2017 - 00:15
I came in Egypt with a visiting visa good luck I got job how can I apply for residential visa kindly help
Meagan on 24 Feb 2017 - 07:05

You'll need a work permit to legally work in Egypt. Normally the employer will do most of the paperwork for this. As you mentioned, you'll also need a residence permit. Your employer can probably give you advice on how to apply for this, too. You can also try getting in touch with the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as they should be able to tell you how to apply. For more info, see our pages on Work Permits for Egypt and Visas for Egypt

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell