I am planning to move to Istambul, I have few queries as follows: What is the cost of living in Istambul as I am spending currently in Dubai 7,000 AED which equal around 4,000 TRY covering everything except accommodation rent and car cost Is that reasonable for me and my wife and two kids Second query is what is the rent cost of three bed room apartment in good location Third query ( the important one) how I can get a permanent residency in Turkey if I am not working over there? Thanks
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Mar 2015 - 13:57
hi, first of all good luck and wish you a good start!If you mean with 4000 TRY just eating, buying clothes, eating outside once a while or going to cinema(social life..) its just enough for 4 person, even maybe some months tight.It really depends on your needs.But for example international schools are quiet expensive.