Posted by AhmadSMuseilhy
on 8 Mar 2017

Any recommendations for international schools in Riyadh with reasonable yearly fees, grade 5 & grade 1
Thank you

Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Mar 2017 - 08:57
Hi Ahmad,

Firstly, what curriculum would you like your children to follow?

Fees are generally pretty high at international schools in Riyadh.Usually, people moving to Saudi Arabia on expat contracts are able to negotiate an allowance for their children's school fees - maybe that is something worth looking into with your employer.

In the meantime, check out this list of International Schools in Riyadh.

AhmadSMuseilhy on 8 Mar 2017 - 10:18
Thank you Shantalie for your reply, exactly as you said I'm facing problem with my company regarding that issue, I was asking if someone of Riyadh residence can tell me from his experience about one School. Regards, Ahmad
alinnajain1 on 15 Mar 2017 - 09:46
Alalameen (British Islamic) international school Khaled international school Al-Farabi International Schools Delta International School