Posted by footylad
on 29 Dec 2016
I am in the process of resigning and not working my full notice in KSA. HR tell me that I will get a 'runaway status' that bans me from all employment in the GCC. Is this true? I have been accepted in the UAE for a role and am a little worried it may fall through. Any help is greatly appreciated,
TY
Meagan on 6 Jan 2017 - 13:29
As far as I'm aware, the ban should only apply in Saudi Arabia, and not in other GCC countries. However, as this is quite a serious issue I'd recommend consulting your local UAE and/or Saudi Arabia embassies to double check the laws surrounding this.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue