Hi gang, I am relocating to Korea for work and there has been some confusion on what type of visa I should be applying for. I am a female US citizen, but both my parents are Korean citizens living in Korea (mom has US green card). I had dual citizenship until 2008, but renounced my Korean citizenship due to the older Korean laws of not being able to hold both. Originally I thought the F4 visa was the right route for me, and while the official language is not crystal clear on the requirements, it sounds like I would not be eligible with Korean national parents. They are not looking to renounce their Korean citizenship, so which visa am I meant to apply for if I'm looking to work in Korea for about the next 3 years. Thank you in advance for any insight! e
dmcglobal on 15 Jun 2015 - 09:53
If you can read and understand Korean. Search this site. https://www.eps.go.kr/

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue