Hi

I am going to teach English in South Korea next year and am trying to get a job in Seoul. I was wondering how far I could live from the school - what are my options, should I get somehwre as close as possible even if it is expensive? Hhow long does it take to travel on public transport? Is it likely to find somewhere within walking distance? Also, how do people who don't speak Korean get around - are the signs and maps in English as well? I know Seoul is supposed to be huge (I've seen some pictures) but I'm from a small town so it all sounds a bit overwhelming.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell