Posted by Tuyet1207
Hi, I am coming to Seoul, South Korea at the end of june this year and I want to find this particular phone (Sky Vega Iron 2 im-a910). Would anyone living in Korea know where possibly I can get this phone - brand new, so not refurbished or second hand. I would really appreciate your help as I know this is an old model, but I have been trying to search on Google for it in Korea.

While I'm on it, what and where are the main shopping malls for decent pricing of clothing, footwear, cosmetics etc. Thank you. 
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Apr 2016 - 14:18
Hi, I will be staying in Gangnam. Would you possibly know if they are all brand new electronics?
Cayley on 28 Apr 2016 - 13:44
Hi Tuyet1207,

In which suburb of Seoul will you be living? You could possibly try Yongsan Electronics Market or Techno Mart when searching for a phone.

Check out our guide for more information about shopping in Seoul.

Cayley