Posted by procha
Hello, After several years here, I will be leaving China at the end of my contract in a few months time. I estimate that the goods I want to ship out are about 5 cubic meters. I am not in a hurry to get them at the other end and want to keep costs down. So ocean freight is what I am looking for. I would appreciate suggestions of a reliable trustworthy company that does freight forwarding from China? Very importantly, it needs to be a company that knows how to deal with Chinese Customs and give me advice on what paperwork to prepare. Thank you!
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Jan 2017
Hi, No clear answer for this question...? I am in the same situation. Not moving in China but OUT... Thanks :)
Meagan on 18 Jul 2016
Hi procha,

You can find some information about the general shipping process on the Expat Arrivals Shipping and Removals page, although this is more focused on moving in to China rather than out. What country is it you're moving to? You might find some more useful information on the shipping and removals page for that country.

Additionally, you can have a look at our Relocation Companies page to see if there's anything of use to you there.

Kind regards