Hi , My company offered me an opportunity for a few years to work in their Port Klang facility. Apart from a lot of questions arpund terms, expat package and duration, I'm keen about your experience and advice about a good location to live, taking in account daily commuting into Port Klang, and 3 children (6/11/13) to go to a good school. Also my wife would like to take a job , probably after a few months only. Thank you in advance for your kind feedback, Jürgen
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Jan 2016 - 18:35
Thank you Alex
Anonymous (not verified) on 15 Jan 2016 - 22:47
Hi, The best location for expat to live is mont kiara. There are 2 international schools. Though Port Klang is far from Mont Kiara,most expats still live here. I am a real estate agent, if you need accomodation, please contact me : lilyongsw@gmail.com
KHOng on 10 Jul 2017 - 17:17
Hi JW, Bandar Sunway could be a good option because of the easy access by highway to Port Klang using Kesas Highway. it is a expats preferred location due to Bandar Sunway has many amenities and better connectivity. You may take a look on this newly completed apartment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8w3GZXhPc&t=60s We provide service to expats to rent apartments and other services. https://youtu.be/tQBV6BGyqas The recently rented apartment. Feel free to contact me when required. HEXAGON CHOICE www.hexagonchoice.com

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.