Posted by Ebu
I have some sickness and instead of sending me for further checks ( blood test) to find the root casue, doctors are just precribing me different antibiotics in the health care centre which are not helping at all. They are very kind bur I don't think they even listen carefully when I'm describing the symptoms. Does anyone know about any private clinics around Sydney where a throurough health check can be made to define the right treatment? thanks

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue